08 July 2010

Brad & Noreen, 05June, 2010

Ahhhh... Match made in heaven!

Okay, First off...I am not Going to lie... I totally stole this pic off Facebook! lol

This couple..... were....ahhh... so perfect for eachother. This is a couple that I was SO thrilled watch and help become husband and wife, because I knew this realtionship was going to stand the test of time!

The day was GORGEOUS, although it had rained in the AM.... I promised them both that the sun would be shining for them...and I knew it would be because as I told B & N.... I told Mother Nature to "eff" off! And she listened!

The quaint reception was held at the Moose Lodge. I got to once again get to know my clients on a more intimate level by listening to their speeches, and what their loved oes had to say!
I had to cut it short though because I needed to get back to Edmonton for my ambulance practicum.

I am SO thrilled to Congratulate Brad & Noreen on their wonderful marriage!
ALL the HAPPINESS in the world to you both...'cause you freakin deserve it! xoxoxo

No comments: